Welcome to the UMass Isenberg School of Management Online Store.
This is your source for pre-approved quality Isenberg School of Management branded merchandise.
This online store is for the exclusive use of Isenberg faculty, staff and student clubs to order merchandise for gifts, school promotion and/or for fundraising efforts.
THIS IS NOT A "PUBLIC" ONLINE STORE AND IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASES.
Things to note before ordering:
- A waiver form must emailed to the licensing department: Click here for the form*
- Buyers must request a UMass Purchase Order for NEPM to be able to produce and invoice.
Additional/secondary branding on these items can be added in some cases to suit your audience, individual department, or program needs, but needs to be approved by Isenberg Marketing & Communications team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site offers one-stop shopping for a variety of merchandise that adheres to Isenberg brand guidelines and maintains a high quality to best represent our school. If customization is offered for an item it will be clearly specified, i.e. the ability to add your organization or department's name to apparel, for example.
Please note that if any customization is needed, your design will need to be reviewed and approved by the Marketing & Communications team.
All ordering should be made online for available items. If you are the first department/group to order an item, there may be an initial set up charge and a sample will need to be approved by Marketing & Communications before going into production.
For all questions regarding purchase orders/tracking please contact Youssef Fadel at email@example.com.
IF AN ITEM IS ON THE SITE:
1. Access the Online Catalog to choose approved items.
2. Place your order and receive a confirmation from NEPM.
3. Submit the waiver form to licensing* with a copy of the art to be used.
4. Request a purchase order from your departmentís business office using the confirmation received.
Note: This system is set up to accept procard or purchase orders (PO). Purchase orders are preferred. If you're unsure on how to proceed, please contact Youssef Fadel.
IF AN ITEM IS NOT ON THE SITE:
1. Work with NEPM contact (Youssef Fadel) and Isenberg Marketing and Communications (MarCom) to have the product approved and the correct branding identified ***
2. Wait for approval by MarCom.
3. Request a formal quote to use for generating a PO.
4. Submit licensing Waiver.
Note: In some cases, a strike-off aka sample of branded Isenberg product may need to be ordered. The cost will be shown on your quote.
Pricing is subject to change (Should this happen, you will be notified before production begins)
* Registered Student Organizations, University Departments and/or sponsored organizations and individuals using the names, Trademarks, Service marks, logos, seals and/or other symbols (marks) of the University in any commercial venture, whether fund-raising or promotional are required to seek prior approval from the University of Massachusetts Trademark Administration and Licensing Office.
Products or services bearing the University's marks, in conjunction with the names or logos of a Registered Student Organizations, University Department and/or University sponsored organizations that are to be given away or sold at cost exclusively to the organization's members, may be eligible for a royalty fee waiver or exemption. Prior to the initiation of any commercial or non-commercial project using the University's marks, this form must be completed and signed.
** Most items are available in 2-3 weeks (average) from order date. If needed for a specific event please contact us to make the necessary arrangements.
*** Upon your response and Isenberg's Marketing & Communications Team approval, NEPM will send an email or paper virtual proof quality sample to be approved by Marketing & Communications, UMass Licensing and yourself.
Thank you for your business!